Life Coaching is a good way to get an idea of where you are now, where you want to go and how to get there. You will be clearer and more and confident about working through issues as a result of coaching, and you can start to find out what is holding you back from enjoying the life you would really like.
Life coaching is not about judging you or telling you how to live your life. So in your sessions you can feel free to speak in safety and confidence without fear of judgement or criticism. You find out what works for you, without the coach telling you what you 'should do', after all, it's your life and you know what is best for you.
Life coaching is a partnership between the coach and the client. The coaching relationship spans over a number of sessions during which I will support you as we focus on specific areas and issues. We will develop an action plan that is specifically designed for you and what you want to achieve. Together we will consider the different options and solutions that are available to you. This alone will give you the clarity you need to move forward.
As your Life Coach I provide the time, space, structure and the support you need to help you decide what you want, why you want it, and how you can achieve it. My role is to empower you by sharing with you transferable skills that can be used again and again as you go through life.
Yes! Anyone can benefit from hiring a Life Coach. People hire a Life Coach for many different reasons; below are some of the areas I have successfully worked on with clients:
• To get RESULTS!
• To achieve a goal or ambition
• To reduce the amount of stress and strain
• To create more time, and get organised
• To improve communication skills
• To clear the clutter that holds them back
• To change or improve their career
• To improve health, wellbeing and fitness
• To increase self-confidence or self-esteem
• To improve the balance between your work/home life
• To change the direction of your life. It gets you focused on what you want, why you want it, and how you can get it
• It enables you to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you'd like to be
• It provides structure, and encourages you to do more than you would normally do by yourself
• It provides you with confidence, support, belief, space, encouragement and motivation
• It can enable you to reach your goals, or accomplish your dreams/ambitions
• Life Coaching is an investment in you, and it will benefit your entire life
All coaching is confidential and complies with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1988